Holiday Fun!!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Surprise loved ones with handmade!

This holiday season I've decided to do something a little different. Few few months ago I stumbled upon a unique and fun website called Etsy.com. While browsing through I decided to give selling on the site a shot. I have so many prototypes that I make (while deciding what items will be in my line), that selling through my stock seemed like the best idea since sliced bread. So far I've had great success and am extremely impressed with the amount of talent on this site!!

Anyway, this holiday season I'm giving away all handmade items to my loved ones. Each item I've bought off of Etsy, and I'm a proud to say that I am supporting all those independent designers out there!

So here are a few of my favorites from the site! Surprise your loved ones with a handmade item from Etsy.com:)


0 comments: