I've been gone forever!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Alright so I haven't been the best at keeping up with my blog, but I'm trying to work on completing my HUGE pile of "to-dos".
So this post is just an update of what's been going on in the Rebecca office. First of all my luxury handbags have arrived from the factory and we will be taking our photo shoot in the coming weeks! I am extremely happy with the handbags and can't wait to post them on my website. Now unfortunately these designs will only be available on a "wait list order", because these are really for fall 2009 I'm not going to be offering them for individual purchase just yet. Wholesalers can feel free to order as many as you want, because of course we will have them available to you by fall 2009! Another exciting thing about these bags is that we will be going to our first official trade show to show them off!!
Alright the next exciting news is that we've joined the Esty.com crew! I kind of just stumbled upon it this summer and official signed up in October. A few days later I took the plunge and started my first Esty.com shop:) I've started out with wonderful success, and have found a ton of inspiration from other extremely talented artists!
So for now this is the news, I am continually working on my designs and can't wait to update you with the new photo shoot photos:)

Stay Posted

0 comments: