Wink Elf

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tired of eBay, try Wink elf!


I happened to stubble upon the cutest auction site this pats month, it's called Wink elf!
Specifically geared to moms this site carries adorable hair clips, art work, and clothing! After browsing around for awhile I found several goodies that are perfect for my little cousins, and even a few cute handbags for me! Each item on the site is required to be handmade, which means we're helping the independent designers out there.
So if you happen to be an independent designer or someone who wants to buy independent designer goods, check this site out! I decided I would try out the site for you, and give you the 411 on how it works. Now in may opinion (from a seller point of view), this site is wonderful meaning that unlike ebay you don't have to pay extra to have your item listed for 30 days! Alright I'm getting ahead of myself, so the first step is of course filling out all your information (just like every other site), pretty easy. Next you can start listing, what's even better is t you have the option to download your own html code. This way you can personalize your items, you can also personalize your shopping site on Wink elf. Alright after you download all the information about your item, you can list your asking price and list a range of prices people can bid on (i.e. my item is $40 I'll list the range of prices I will accept as $35-39.99).

Once your item is up you don't have to worry about it for 30 days, well you do have to keep an eye on it to see if people have bought it or not. What I really enjoy about this site is that it focuses on providing handmade items made by independent designers!
I've had my bags up on the site for about 2 weeks now and have seen very positive results! So my new favorite site to constantly be on is Wink elf, check it out you won't be disappointed!

www.winkelf.com

(items shown are all located on link elf: bei tesori boutique door knobs, rebecca sophie tote)

0 comments: