Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rebecca Accessories
overgrown collection

overgrown sea moss green clutch


Yay! Our first photo shoot for the Rebecca accessory line. My beautiful model displays our custom made handbags wonderfully.

Our Overgrown collection revolves around the overgrowth and take over of plants. Each handbag and accessory has a cluster of hand cut flowers trailing along it. Our collection is a combination of clutches, totes, and belts. Each item is offered in a variety of colors and materials (from leather to suede, and silk).

We are continually updating our collection, and soon we will offer cute accessories for your pets!! Keep a look out for our new products on www.rebeccaanneallen.com. Our website will be updated soon with a list of all the items in our collection and a place to order the pieces, but for now you can take a look at my portfolio and other accessories I've created.


I'm trying to expand my business and am currently looking for boutiques and online stores to sell to. If you are interested or have any information about stores that you think would be interested in my product please feel free to let me know, I would greatly appreciate it!

Here are a few of the pieces from our current photo shoot, Enjoy!:)

Picture above includes the Overgrown sea moss green leather waist belt and circle tote



Overgrown dark purple clutch












Overgrown blue/purple croc embossed suede circle tote with wooden handle














Model: Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your handbags! They're so different from anything that is out there right now! I want one, right away:)!!!

Anonymous said...

What a unique couture design! Do these come in any other color?

Anonymous said...

WOW - Trendy look / elegant design.